It’s called Show BUSINESS, not Show ART!
There are a ton of coaches and classes and training in the area of your art and craft and you need to take them! However, if you’re not spending just as much time on your BUSINESS, no one will ever get the opportunity to see your art.
Add to that your desire to MAKE MONEY ACTING and, believe you me, you’re gonna want a coach! As evidenced by the many actors who leave this industry yearly (about 97% of those who enter it and within 3 years) I know that lack of talent is NOT the cause.
As both an actress and a business woman, I get how difficult it can be to pursue a career, especially when you’re overwhelmed and don’t know which step to take next. Working with me can make the difference between a long drawn out hit and miss process OR quick results with purpose, ease and joy! Learn from MY mistakes instead, as well as from my background as a performer, entrepreneur, industry insider and motivator of thousands and thousands of actors. Here’s to your amazing and deserved success!
Do you have questions like:
- How do I know if my headshot is really good/works for me?
- How do I find more paying acting work?
- How can I get an agent and/or manager interested in me?
- How do I get attention from casting directors if I don’t have a rep?
- How can I follow up effectively and get the attention my talent deserves?
- How can I parlay my latest booking in to more bookings?
- Can you help me find the best agencies that take my level of background, skill and resume credits?
- Who are the top casting directors for film? TV? Theater? What production companies or theater companies are OK to work with for free to build my resume?
- What kind of research could I do that will lead me to more work and contacts?
- Are there any insider secrets to getting ahead in this business?
My answer to all of these questions begins with the same answer: There’s NO QUICK FIX and the key to the growth and development of a career (not just getting a job) is to focus your time, energy and efforts on the right kinds of consistent activities that YOU will do. Not anyone else. It might be hard at the beginning but with time and habit, it will become a part of who you are, thus a STAR is BORN.
Just like an athlete wouldn’t think of training for the Olympics or a great quarterback wouldn’t get on the field without a coach to guide, support, and challenge them to be their best, YOU having a mentor or coach provides you with the edge you need to go from being good to being great; to tap into your full potential and take you from where you are right now to where you want to be.
Even when you can’t see it for yourself, having a coach who can get and keep you motivated, lead you through the hard times, acknowledge you for your greatness and inspire you to work harder is ESSENTIAL. I wouldn’t be where I am today without many coaches, past and present. I am able to be, do, and have what I do today ONLY because I have powerful mentors and coaches in many areas of my life.
Benefits of coaching with me include:
- Getting clarity of what you offer and exact actions to help you reach your professional goals
- Focusing of your time, energy and efforts on the right kinds of activities that will move you in the direction you want to go QUICKLY
- You’ll tap into your full potential and take you from where you are now to where you want to be with less struggle and more ease
- Gain knowledge of exactly who’s who in the industry and develop your contacts, relationships and network
- Acknowledgement from an energetic cheerleader who always has your back, no matter what, on the roller coaster ride of your acting career